1. The website does not automatically collect any information, with the exception of information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookie files (the so-called „cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which is stored on the terminal device of the Website User, and they are intended for browsing web pages of the Website. Cookies will usually contain the name of the web page from which they have come, the duration of storage on the terminal device and the unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies at the terminal device of the Website User and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Website, Polska Agencja Prasowa Spółka Akcyjna, with the registered office at ul. Bracka 6/8, 00-502 Warszawa, Poland.
4. Cookie files are used in order to:
- adjust the content of web pages of the Website to the preferences of the User and to optimize the use of web pages; in particular, those files allow to identify the device of the Website User and appropriately display the web page, adapted to the User’s individual needs;
- produce statistics which help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which permits to improve their structure and content;
- maintain the session of the Website User (after logging in), owing to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password at every subpage of the Website;
- measure effectiveness of advertising campaigns, provide the User with advertisements corresponding to their interests and optimize the number of displays of a given advertisement.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookie files: „session cookies” and „persistent cookies”. „Session” cookies are temporary files which are stored at the terminal device of the User until they log out, leave the web page or shut the software (Internet browser) down. „Persistent” cookies are stored at the terminal device of the User for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are removed by the User.
6. Within the Website, the following types of cookies are used:
- „necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. employed to detect authentication exploits on the Website;
- „efficiency” cookies, which permit to collect information on how the web pages of the Website are used;
- „functional” cookies, allowing to „remember” the settings chosen by the User and the personalization of the User interface, e.g. with respect to the language chosen or region from which the User comes, font size, website appearance, etc.;
- „advertising” cookies, which make it possible to deliver to the User advertising content better matching their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing web pages (Internet browser) allows by default storing cookies at the terminal device of the User. Website Users can at any time change settings concerning cookies. Such settings can be changed in particular in such a way so as to block automatic handling of cookies in the Internet browser settings or to notify every time about them being placed on the Website User device. Detailed information about possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (Internet browser) settings.
8. The Website Operator informs that restricting cookies usage may affect some functionalities available at web pages of the Website.
9. Cookies placed on the terminal device of the Website User may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.